Frequently Asked Questions
DO YOU ACCEPT COMMISSIONS?
While I love hearing all of your amazing art ideas, I am extremely selective about commissions since my primary focus is writing and illustrating my own work. Typically, I accept 1-2 commissions per year. However, I have lots of artist friends who do take commissions and I’d be happy to send their contact info your way.
Examples of commissions that I consider include:
- Illustrated maps for botanical gardens, arboretums and parks
- Book and magazine covers for nature-related publications
- Flora & fauna illustrations for field guides and educational signage
DO YOU SELL ORIGINAL PAINTINGS?
I have originals for sale at solo exhibitions every 2-4 years.Sign up for my newsletterto be notified when I have an upcoming solo exhibition.
CAN YOU HOST A WORKSHOP FOR OUR ORGANIZATION?
I am taking a break from hosting workshops as I focus my energy on writing and illustrating nature books.
Returns and Exchanges
What is your Return Policy?
- Returns may be made within 3 days of receiving your order.
- Returns are initiated by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Products must in the same condition as they were recieved and returned in their original packaging
- Customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- We are not responsible for products delivered to incorrect addresses supplied by sender
- Once we have the returned product(s) we will credit your account less the original cost of shipping
- Please note it may take a couple weeks for refunds to be applied to your account due to varying processing times of payment providers
- Be sure to include the original packing slip or order receipt so we can complete the return process quickly
My package is lost, what should I do?
If your tracking information says your order was delivered but you haven’t received it, please:
1. Check to see whether it was accidentally delivered to a neighbor’s address.
2. Contact your local post office with the tracking information.
3. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number.
Can I cancel/change my order?
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel or change orders once they have been placed.
What should I do if my order is damaged or missing an item?
Please email email@example.com to report damaged or missing items within 3 days of the delivery date.